In the prior blog section I explained how to use New-MailboxRepairRequest command in Exchange 2013 server. In this post well learn about how to use Get-Mailbox Repair Request command for getting the complete details about current mailbox repair request processing.
The Get-MailboxRepairRequest command shows information about the mailbox repair request. This information is includes:
- The GUID Mailbox.
- Type the particular corruption when the mailbox repair request was formed.
- Show the progress report of the repair request in percentage.
- Detected and repaired number of corruptions.
- Show the status of repair request with value of Queued, Running, Succeeded and Failed.
- Show the date & time when the repair request of mailbox was formed and when it accomplishes.
Let’s see how to use Get-Mailbox Repair Request in Exchange 2013
- Check the Identity property for all repair request of mailbox
- For the particular mailbox repair request
If you need the information about particular mailbox repair request then run blow mention command
- For getting the information about repair request of Robin Thomas mailbox
- Run this command for getting the GUID name of mailbox
- Database and StoreMailbox parameters help to show the identity property of the repair request for the mailbox of Robin Thomas
This approach is helpful for repairing Exchange 2013 mailbox. But after proceeding the long manual process if you are not able to get the positive results or gets any type of problem while performing the mailbox repairing process then need to choose external solution like Exchange Recovery software. Grab more information about this tool, follow this Link: http://www.edbtopst.org/exchange-recovery-software.html